Tuesday, July 2, 2013

using twitter for business part2 of 3 engaging

Twitting For business the second step is listening.
The first I want to talk about is the reply to, if you select a reply to, a window of dialog box open and the @ is before the user name that it is a code , whatever I type here this person is going to know it because my tweet will mention in his box. So anytime you use “@”  at the first of some bodies user name there are going to be alerted about that in the mentioned part.
The second way to record some body on twitter or tweet that is by using the direct message if I go to the upper this corner and I select direct message you will see the code for direct message the capital D and anything I type here doesn’t matter what it is, it is going to end of the message call of the person. It is important noticing.
First of all, they have to be following you to be able to send a direct message, this basically break spammers from sending everybody direct messages.
So the different between  mention box and messages box is that when you use D, that direct message goes only that particular person and when you use the “@” it goes to his/her mentions columns , and anybody who search for keywords that she/he has typed can see that particular tweet is they have a search for that..
One other thing about tweeting is that everybody has a special set of followers.
If I want to share a specific sharing with who are following me I decide to retweet if I click on the lower left hand button I can be able to retweet.
It was our tweeting lesson,

No comments:

Post a Comment