Sunday, July 14, 2013

an example of self-employment




Here is an example of self-employment that you can learn to start your own business. If you are self-employed you need you need to flaw out the self-assessment tax return and amount the tax that you own is that work out according the figures you enter, you can do this by filling in a paper form or you can do it online which case all calculations will calculate automatically for you, at the same time you need to think about national insurance payments too all of it will explain in another video. In the other hand if you do it online you have until 31 of January that it gives you next for three months. David Wikory continue this report when flash prestro was made redounded in 2004 she decided to sets up a business for her-self designing a website for charity and small businesses.

She says: “I decided to start my own business, because my disability was going harder and harder to commute to center of London, so I tried to use my skills well and I realizes that to be honest my skills are on website design, and specializing in access because, that was something that I worked on it with my technical back ground.” Working from home, she realizing making online is accessible for all people with disability. So she really appropriate value of online assessment. She says: “I like the fact that I can do it all with my computer, appropriate the fact that you can save it and come back to it.” It is an example of self-employment that prepares a situation of a women that compensates on her need.


No comments:

Post a Comment