Sunday, July 14, 2013

self-employment tutorail

Hello everybody, today we want to talk about how to become, self-employed. But actually I am not going to talk about how to become self-employed because I think that the wrong question to be asking.
I write a post earlier this week called three reasons to never take another job and I was very pointed rally for the people who have their untutorial bug, people like something isn’t right when they work for someone else, I was in that boat for a long time and now I am self-employed, and I feel better now than when I worked for someone else .
I want to get a question that I had all the time which is people constantly ask when I wrote a post like that how do I become self-employed, and I think it is a wrong question to ask because when you are asking how without knowing what it is you are going to be doing r caring about,  like when you putting the card before the horse.
For me struggling ear the sort of thinking how I thought about the opportunities in the market that people want the same thing but not necessarily caring about them to really make it happen. So when I hear people asking how do I become self-employed I think they are looking for a sort of magic mechanics, or technics that help them but they are not thinking about what.
What is it that they care about what is it that they want to change the world, what they are going to offer the world, how they are going to make a difference.

Think about what the market needs and what you can offer s important think about it and use others experience you will succeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment