Today I want
to tell you how to make money on youtube.
It is needed
that you sign in to youtube, and see the option in the page, different kind of thing,
what you need to do is to get a setting. In the left part of the page choose monetization,
as you see, click on there. Check the options and customize it. By clicking on
the right top on the page you can see you videos. Your party cannot be
monetize, and may be many other videos but the one can be monetize is a film by
you, composing a music, making music your-self. Click on the video has the condition to click
on that and setting for monetization.
You can earn money by adds putted on the
first of you video, or any other possible way of advertising and getting money.
Someone claim that I copied this video but I did it my-self. I did everything
by filming editing. Music video what happened, so I got the claim back, and now on the review
and starting making money of that, because seven thousand views are more than
others. Here is another one that got monetize, many of my videos was not able
to get monetize because I matched party contents.
You can go to
google adsense and make money.


No comments:
Post a Comment